PayFort Payment gateway extension developed by us will connect your Magento 2.X store to PayFort gateway and accept credit card payments.
PayFort is most trusted online Payment Gateway in the Middle East. PayFort helps you accept online payments, reduce fraud, and maximize your revenue.
This extension has been successfully tested with Magento Community Edition 2.0 and later (without other extensions installed).
Follow below step for install and activate Payfort plugin
- First of all download module and put it on app/code folder
- Go to command line on project root and apply below commands to make Payfort module enable
- php bin/magento module:enable WebPlanex_Fort
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After apply above commnads, use below command for conformation your module are enabled or not.
– php bin/magento module:status
- After you will shown module configuration page on admin
- Go to -> Store -> Configuration → Sales – > Payments Methods
After that you can see payfort method in payment methods.
=> You need to login with your payfort account and go to Integration Settings → Security settings
1. Marchant Identifier
2. Access Code
3. SHA Type
4. SHA Request Phase
5 SHA Response Phase
=> You need to use ablove details on our Payfort Global configuration settings page as below screenshot,
=> Order settings and Credit card settings
Live – Demo
In order to make yourself convince check out the Magento 2 PayFort extension directly in our demo shop.